Want to submit to one of the fastest growing online communities?
Pretty Progressive is a strong pro equality community catering for feminists, women and progressives. Contributing to our highly motivated online community is simple and easy. Before you jump into the world of guest posting on Pretty Progressive, make sure to read these simple and straightforward guidelines to ensure your post gets accepted.
WHAT IS PRETTY PROGRESSIVE?
Pretty Progressive is a media outlet catering for feminists, women and progressives alike. Being a community-driven platform we always welcome up and coming content writers and bloggers who want to contribute an original article related to any field of interest.
Pretty Progressive is one of the most popular feminist outlets focusing on listicles and editorial articles. If you have a product, service or company that you want to promote, you have come to the right place.
Here are just a few more reasons why you should contribute to Pretty Progressive:
- We have a monthly reach of over 20,000 readers.
- When you write a guest post, you will have a Pretty Progressive personalizable profile linking back to your social channels and website.
Pretty Progressive took a long time to build, it’s no small project to maintain and moderate. For that reason, we ask that the quality of guest posts be kept high.
Before you jump into the world of Pretty Progressive guest posting, here are some tips and tricks that are important for you to consider when submitting a post that you want to get accepted.
HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO PRETTY PROGRESSIVE?
To become a regular contributor on Pretty Progressive, you need to take note of a few things. Here are some tips and tricks to guide you on your way.
- Head over to the homepage of Pretty Progressive and check out a few posts to understand the type of content, layout of articles and the writing style we use.
- Focus on content that is solely focused on quality content and adding value for our readers.
- To contribute on Pretty Progressive you need to have something that will add genuine value to our readers.
Here is a list of subjects that we are always accepting content from. If you are after writing an article on another subject, don’t be discouraged, pitch the article and an editor will get back to you and tell you if we can publish it.
- Tips and Tricks
- Product Showcases
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
Article Quality – Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover a topic in complete detail. Quality is the number one consideration we look at when accepting guest posting applications.
- Each item on an article list should include a subtitle and an image/video (can be YouTube/Vimeo)
- If you want your list to be re-orderable then please write each item without reference to other items within the list.
Self Promotion – We allow genuine contributions and backlinking to appropriate sources. Guest posts submitted on behalf of businesses will have a sponsored post banner linking to the business.
Copyright – We respect everyone’s work. If you copy and paste, or steal an article we will remove the article and ban you from further contribution. When you submit an article to Pretty Progressive you are granting Pretty Progressive copyright access to your content.
Comments – We ask that guest posters reply to comments on the articles they write for the purpose of maintaining quality and building their brand as an industry expert.
CONTRIBUTE YOUR POST
If you have read the above guidelines and want to contribute a post, here is how you can do so.
Please note there is a processing fee associated with guest processing that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.
Email: [email protected]
Email Subject: Guest Posting on Pretty Progressive
Email Content: Suggested titles, content outline.